Annapurna region is one of the world’s most renowned and great trekking destination. Located in the North western part of Nepal, this trek offers many of the best trekking trails that can fulfill the ultimate adventure desires of trekkers. Annapurna region has spectacular mountains view to offer with several mountains soaring over 7000 meters and Annapurna I, being most spectacular and the highest mountain in the region rising at 8091 meters from the sea level.
Annapurna region offers a greater variety of trekking options than any other trekking destinations which ranges from relatively easy treks through terraced farmlands and picturesque foot hills to more high demanding, high altitude treks through rocky mountainous and steep trails. For those who want to enjoy gentle treks through picturesque hills and villages, enjoying the spectacular Mountain View of Annapurna range and Macchapucchare short trek like Ghorepani Poonhill treks, Ghandruk village trek is perfect. For those experienced and adventure seekers trekkers like Annapurna sanctuary trek, which offers the picturesque view of Annapurna I (8091m), Machhapuchhre (6993m) and Gangapurna (7455m) and Annapurna Circuit trek passing through one of the highest pass at Thorong La Pass (5416m) above the snow line is perfect.
Annapurna region trek commences and ends somewhere at place nearby Pokhara city. Pokhara city is one of the main tourist hub and beautiful city of turquoise lakes and caves. This refreshing and energizing city is a good place to relax yourself and do some last minute shopping before your trek. You can also have a short hike to Japanese Peace Pagoda to have a good warm up before your trek.
Major attraction of people are visiting to Annapurna Region.
- World 10 th highest mountain Mt Annapurna with other himilayan peaks with greenery hills
- Virgin Mountain Mt fishtail
- Easy, moderate and challenging trekking trial
- Gurung, Magar and Thakali culture
- World hightest place Lake (Tilicho Lake) and highet pass Thorong pass
- Hindus religious temple Muktinath
- World deepest Gorge Kaligandaki George
- Different destination of view point Like Annapurna base camp, Poon hill,
- Mardi himal view point, Dobato view point, Mohare danda view point etc.)
- Natural hot spring Jhinu danda and Tatopani
Popular trekking trail in Annapurna Region
- Ghorepani Poon hill trek 3-7 days
- Annapurna base camp trek 7-12 days
- Annapurna Circuit trekking 10-20 days
- Mardi Himal trekking 5-7 days
- Khopra danda trek 7-10 days
- Jomsom muktinath trek 5-10 days
- Sickless trekking 5-10 days
- Tilicho Lake trekking 10-20 days
- Note: we are organizing as your customization trip on this trekking trial.